Friday 8 January 2016

My entry for IQCG DT Call 2016

Hi all ,
I am glad to make a try to join the design team of indian Quilling Challenge group.. Find below some of my quilling works that I am submitting for this IQC DT Call 2016..Click here to find the details of it..

1) A multi purpose Quilling work.. It can be used as a candle holder , a flower decorator , or to keep anyting in the center as a center show piece in decorations.. The entire piece is done using different colours of 5mm quilling strips..


2) A ornamental quilling type cash gift envelope..The envelope is decorated using 5 mm strips and some kundan stones here and there.


3) Some Quilling jhumkas made using 5mm strips


4) Saree brooches decorated with ball chains and rhinestone chains of various sizes over a quilling base..


Hope you all like my entries and looking forward to work with the current design team of my favourite group.. 
Please visit my face book page shequills for more of my quilling work ... We are also having a contest this month .Give it a try; participate and win..
Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful display of your works as usual aparna. Thanks for submitting your entries to IQGC DT call Good luck
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much shylaa.. So kind of you..

      Delete
  3. I just love all your creations.

    Akshma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much Akshma😊 I like your creations as well.😊

      Delete